- To fabricate semiconductor Micro-tubes by strain driven self assembling technique for monolithic integration of optical devices and sensors.
- To fabricate Micro plates and Micro Mirrors for displays and optical switching.
- To fabricate long wavelength Quantum Dot (QD) based devices for fiber optic and free space optical communications.
- To fabricate Quantum Dot based/Nanoparticle based Solar Cells.
- Green synthesis of Nanoparticles for Solar cell and bio-medical application.
- To fabricate Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs) for display applications.
- Growth of Non-Linear Optical (NLO) Crystals.
- To synthesis Metal Sulfide and Metal oxide Nano composite for waste water treatment.
- Best paper award for our paper entitled “Environmental benign synthesisy of silver nanoparticles using plant extracts” presented in International Conference on Nanotechnology & Medical Sciences (ICNAMS-2010) held at D.Y.Patil University, Kolhapur, India from Oct.21st to 23rd, 2010.